What is KaTaLyzer?
KaTaLyzer is a network traffic analyzer for Linux based operating systems (routers, servers and desktops). It offers full network traffic monitoring. Data are displayed in graphs which can be filtered based on protocol as well as communioating nodes. It supports widely used protocols (Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, SSH, SIP, etc.).
KaTaLyzer was tested on Debian and Ubuntu operating system.
KaTaLyzer is an open source project released under the terms of the GNU GPL license. We are not responsible for any damage taken by installing or using our product.Latest Stable Release 1.0
- katalyzer-1.0.tar.gz (2012-06-12) new! changelog
- katalyzer-0.60.tar.gz (2011-10-06)
- katalyzer-0.52.tar.gz (2010-06-03)
- katalyzer-0.51.tar.gz (2010-05-21)
- katalyzer-0.50.tar.gz (2010-05-06)
- katalyzer-0.20.tar.gz (2010-02-18)
- katalyzer-svn_2010-07-26.tar.gz (2010-07-26)
- katalyzer-svn_2010-06-03.tar.gz (2010-06-03)
- katalyzer-svn_2010-04-24.tar.gz (2010-04-24)
- katalyzer-svn_2010-04-08.tar.gz (2010-04-08)
Before you can use KaTaLyzer, you’ll need to get it installed. We have an Installation Guide that will guide you through the installation process.
You can contact us by filling out this form.